Batik Cotton Headscarf Green
These unique hand printed bandana style headscarves are made with an inner gathering on the crown giving the appearance that your hair is underneath, with a shaped cotton interior and an elasticated tie at the back to fit all head sizes.
Our Batik Cotton Headscarf range is available in a range of majestic ethnic patterns and colours. Easy to machine or hand wash at 30 degrees or below. Available in one size, with a tie system that allows a snug fit on various head sizes. One size fits all. Size & Washing Guide.
Twin Hats Charity Promise - For every item of headwear you buy, TWIN HATS gives a donation to charity Cancer Hair Care to help gift one free to a CHILD with cancer.
Our Friendly no fuss returns policy means you can order and return without concern.
Batik Cotton Headscarf - Special Features:
- Easy to tie - the Batik Cotton Headscarf has an easy tie system that allows for different head shapes and is easy to tie and secure.
- Lightweight cotton - that allows your scalp to breathe and feel a comfortable temperature all year round.
- Batik designs - our Batik Cotton Headscarf are crafted using traditional hand batik skills that originated from Indonesia. Each print offers a unique subtle variation and splash of ethnic colours and style.
- Great to accessories - try adding an easy to secure fringe to a Batik Scarf for a unique look. Take a look at our Accessories for hair loss for some ideas and inspiration.
- Limited arm mobility & Lymphedema friendly - this easy tie scarf is ideal for anyone with limited arm movements to ensure a snug and secure fit.
- Charity donation - thanks to our Twin Hats Charity Promise and donations to charity Cancer Hair Care, Batik Scarves are just one of our many designs that we are able to offer for free to teenagers with hair loss during cancer treatment.
- Washing & Size Guide - hand wash at 30 degrees or below. One size fits all.
- Colours - A ranges of beautiful colours is available. Kindly note colours may vary slightly depending on what viewing device you are using and slight differences in fabric.
For hair loss, wig and new growth video tutorials, inspiration and ideas please visit my YouTube channel: Jasmin’s Hair Share
For support with hair loss relating to cancer treatments please visit the charity I founded www.cancerhaircare.co.ukAny questions please get in touch with our helpful team at email@example.com