The Chic Easy Tie Scarf is a beautiful handmade headscarf, specifically designed for any hair loss wearer, suitable for all seasons and exclusive to Twin Hats. Both chemotherapy and alopecia wearers will find this light weight, soft jersey cotton design easy to tie, comfortable, secure to wear and fun to accessorise.
The lovingly crafted design ensures the frame of your hairline is delicately covered. The versatile design allows a gathered or snug look. Available in a range of lovely colours. Our easy unique tie system means that ‘one size fits all’ (age 3 to 83+!). Easy to machine or hand wash.
Kindly note: Colours may look slightly different depending on what viewing device you are using.
Twin Hats Charity Promise - For every item of headwear you buy, TWIN HATS gives a donation to charity Cancer Hair Care to help gift one free to a CHILD with cancer.
Our Friendly no fuss returns policy means you can order and return without concern.
Chic Easy Tie Scarf Special Features:
- Easy to tie - this design really is easy to tie, one size really does fit all. The unique elasticated tie at the back ensures one size fits all.
- Breathable, soft stretch cotton jersey - this lightweight fabric is ideal for all seasons. Creating an ideal layer of comfort and style for outdoor and indoor use.
- Create more than one look - with a double band at the front and gathering at the neck, the Chic Easy Tie Scarf allows you to create a gathered look that gives some bulk and the appearance that your hair is underneath or a more snug, tighter fit to compliment your head shape.
- Limited arm mobility & Lymphedema friendly - the easy to tie system means that you can place your Chic Easy Tie Scarf on your knee and pre tie the scarf.
- Unique design - the only scarf, specifically designed for hair loss wearers, that fits all head sizes.
- Great to accessorise - try adding an easy to secure fringe, knitted or fabric headband and a host of accessories to make your Chic Easy Tie Scarf fit with your unique and individual style.
- Handmade with love - lovingly handmade in the UK by our dedicated sewers.
- Charity donation - to date hundreds of Chic Easy Tie Scarves have been donated to young women and children in need of comfort and support.
- Wrapped as a gift included in the price - this loving touch will ensure each item is received with care.
- Size & Washing Guide - take a look at our fitting and care guide.
- Colours - A ranges of beautiful colours is available. Kindly note colours may vary slightly depending on what viewing device you are using and slight differences in fabric.
Any questions please get in touch with our helpful team at email@example.com