These stylish cotton wrinkle wraps are designed specifically for hair loss wearers. They are cool to wear, simple to use and both comfortable and stylish. Create your own unique look by tying to the side, leaving to hang down or even twisting to create a gather at the front whilst giving the illusion that you have hair underneath if you wish.These are also great as a fashion accessory.
One size fits all.
Twin Hats Charity Promise - For every item of headwear you buy, TWIN HATS gives a donation to charity Cancer Hair Care to help gift one free to a CHILD with cancer.
Our Friendly no fuss returns policy means you can order and return without concern.Cotton Wrinkle Wrap Special Features:
- Easy to tie - With a clever pre shaped hole you simply pop your head in, tie and adjust to your own style. Much easier then gathering a large fabric scarf.
- Breathable, cool fabric - this lightweight fabric is ideal for all seasons. Creating an ideal layer of comfort and style for outdoor and indoor use.
- Create more than one look - This one wrap offers you 5 different tying options. Create a gathered look that gives some bulk at the back, tie as a side knot, Twist and tie up on top, Twirl and make a rosette at the back, tie and simply leave two ends hanging.
- Unique design - the only scarf, specifically designed for hair loss wearers, that fits all head sizes.
- Great to accessorise - try adding an easy to secure fringe, knitted or fabric headband and a host of accessories to make your Cotton Wrinkle Wrap fit with your unique and individual style.
- Charity donation - to date hundreds of Chic Easy Tie Scarves have been donated to young women and children in need of comfort and support.
- Wrapped as a gift included in the price - this loving touch will ensure each item is received with care.
- Size & Washing Guide - take a look at our fitting and care guide.
- Colours - A ranges of beautiful colours and patterns are available. Kindly note colours may vary slightly depending on what viewing device you are using and slight differences in fabric.
Any questions please get in touch with our helpful team at firstname.lastname@example.org